How to Use WhatsApp for your conference calls?
At the moment, as far as we know, Whatsapp does not support group call or audio conferencing. You can only call one person at a time. And beside that, for our conference calls, we prefer using a designated service,We use QCONF !
Whatsapp conference call Update 18/10/2017
So, What's new:
Say 'HI' to our new cool (beta) version for whatsapp conference call (iOS version is coming soon)
- Go to QCONF.com/rtc
- Click Add (+)
- Choose with who and how you want to to conference
- Start your conference
Want to know the best part? It's free and easy to use.
Click here for free conference call with WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, E-Mail and more
P.s. Don't be shy, Share this with your friends and Contact Us to tell us what you think.
Enjoy the best of both worlds
Imagine you Can initiate a conference call with QCONF and your WhatsApp contacts can join your conference call by clicking a hyperlink! No access code, not even dialing.
Now, how do you do that? Easy, 3 steps.
2. Click “Copy Meeting URL” in the meeting space, a Hyperlink will be copied into your clip board
3. Paste the “Meeting URL” in your WhatsApp application.
And.. That's it. Now Anyone with this link can join the conference quickly and easily.
Why choose QCONF for your conference call service?
- A fixed price per call - Whether you invite 3 participants or 30, talk for 20 minutes or 2 hours, you still only pay one flat rate per call lower than your local cup of coffee takeaway.
- More Global Reach - Our conferencing service is available all over the world , with local access numbers in more than 60 different countries including Russia, Brazil, Israel, Turkey and most countries in Western Europe and North America. China, India and Taiwan are also available, though per minute charges may apply.
- The Most Secure - As an Israel-based company, we understand security. We have made it our business to insure your conference call is only heard by those who you want to hear it, giving you full control and visibility on every call.